Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cuong Dojo

I've just finished up my 2L year of law school and have a week and a half before I start work. Naturally, I've been working on some art in the meantime.

After watching Legend of Korra and re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender this past semester, I wanted to come up with an RPG-adventure concept set in a Japanese-inspired environment. The central gameplay experience would be 8-directional, real-time close-range combat and long-range spell attacking, similar to Hyper Light Drifter or Laser Fury. The name of the dojo is an afterthought, but for those interested check out Cuong Nhu martial arts. I came up with an accompanying story to go along with it, but since I start working full time on monday, this is destined to remain only a mock-up for the time being.

Feel free to give me feedback on this blog or on Pixel Joint!

Jake















No comments:

Post a Comment